Friday, January 4, 2008

The Mobile Phone Picture of the day:

I saw this when in town this morning.
Who ever came up with such a terrible play on words deserves to be shot!




TANGENT ALERT!!!

Whilst in town though i did manage to find Die Hard on Dvd for only €5! Happy days!

Whilst Bruce Willis is the obvious reason the Die Hard Series is so well respected let us not forget the Movie Icon that is Hans Gruber played by Alan Rickman. He is responsible for one of the most repeated quotes between myself and Hunter, the timeless "Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho..."

I cannot wait to show Halley one of the greatest movies of all time. (I may or may not have dragged her to tesco at 00.30 on the hunch that they might have it after seeing him in Love Actually!)

Yippe Ki Yay Mother Fuckers!!!


Hero:

1 comment:

Clockwork Rob said...

"Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho..."

followed by the brilliantly deadpan:

"Tell Karl his brother is dead."

What a man..