Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jesus Love, It Aint that bad!


Continuing on a depressing note here's Jane:

"I am going to kill myself in 90 days. What else should i say? This blog is not a cry for help or even to get attention. It's simply a public record of my last 90 days in existence. I'm not depressed and nothing extremely horrible has lead me to this decision. But, does it really have to? I mean, as an atheist I feel life has no greater purpose. My generation has had no great depression, no great war and our biggest obstacle is beating Halo 3. So, if I feel like saying "game over", why can't I? Anyway, I hope you enjoy my thoughts as the clock runs out. Also, if blogspot takes this down before i'm gone just go to www.90dayjane.com. Please don't attempt to "help" me. If you want to truly help, please send me ideas on how to do the deed. thx-Jane"

Someone forward this girl the link for 'Everyday People'!!!

Seriously though i hope that this is not a sincere blog and that in the event it is someone helps this woman out.

No comments: