Wednesday, November 14, 2007

South Park Lays Into Dorks


I'm a big fan of South Park. I was one of many people i knew who had written the show off after Family Guy became popular a few years ago. I was wrong. The last few seasons would be classified as a storming return to form if only they weren't completely funnier! During the shows peak they have ripped into many things and i have been able to say "Its funny cause its not me!" Until now....


Guitar Queer-o the latest episode of the 11th series rips into Guitar Hero playing Dorks, unfortunately since a Phantom Fm competition in May and an XBox purchase in Sept, I am one of the aforementioned Dorks.

Luckliy though its a quality episode and seeing as i'm only a "recreational gamer" and i havent devoted every ounce of my time pursuing 1,000,000 points, i can laugh!

Check it out via http://www.allsp.com/

No comments: